Due to the constant tourist flow and the growth of residents, car rental services in Dubai are very popular. And consumer preferences can be quite different: tourists and locals choose to ride in a variety of luxury cars or sports cars, more classic and comfortable cars are convenient for employees of companies and business trips. Most people find it more profitable to use car rental, because it is an opportunity to choose a variety of cars, without special financial investments.
According to expert forecasts, this market sector will grow in the next 5 years at an average annual rate of 12%. It is worth paying special attention to this promising type of business. However, it should be borne in mind that the creation of a car rental company involves strict regulation in the Traffic and Transportation Department and the need to collect a large number of documents. What requirements must be taken into account and what procedures to go through, you can learn at a free consultation with our specialist.
Let’s note the main steps for opening a company:
1. Choosing a location: in addition to the office you will need a garage or parking lot.
2. Choosing a trade name, in accordance with certain requirements of the Ministry of Economy.
3. Obtaining approval from the Road and Transportation Department.
4. To select the appropriate license for the activity.
5. Purchase vehicles and put them on the register.
6. Install GPS trackers on the machines and bring their technical condition to the established requirements.
7. Properly draw up a contract for the transfer of the car to the client.
Sign up for a free consultation with our specialist and learn more about how to open a car rental company in Dubai.